IVF Success Rate
Successful IVF Baby
Years of Experience
Best IVF Center Lucknow
Top Fertility Center UP
Best IVF Center in India
Javitri IVF Reach Across
Best IVF Center in India
Is Javitri Hospital : Best IVF Center in Lucknow?
Javitri Hospital has been recognized as Best IVF Center in Lucknow,
we have been creating miracles of birth for the past 30 years, and are known to be best IVF center in Lucknow.
- ISAR & NABH & ISO Certified.
- 1st Embryo Scope in UP improved IVF success Rate.
- World class IVF Laboratory.
- Highly Experienced Team Of Fertility Doctors.
- Using Automated RI witness technology to avoid any sperm or egg mix up in IVF.
- Assisted Laser Hatching in fail IVF.
- Trained In Cleveland Clinic and University College of London.
- PGT in Recurrent Implantation Failure.
- Complete Transparency In Treatments .
Our Affordable IVF Packages Include:
- Injections & Stimulation.
- Embryo / blast Transfer.
- Ovum Pickup.
- Semen Processing.
- Consultations with the fertility specialist.
- Ultrasounds (For Follicular Monitoring).
- Day-Care Ward Rent.
- Individualized Stimulation And Protocols.
- OT charges & consumables.
How IVF Centre Help Aspiring Couples?
- IVF works where other infertility treatments fail.
- In hereditary Diseases through PGT.
- Has a higher success rate when compared to another fertility treatments.
- Improves the chances of conception.
Infertility Treatments for Unrecognized Causes of Infertility
Javitri IVF offer all types of infertility treatment that can successfully address male, female, and unrecognized causes of infertility. The available treatments at all our IVF Hospital include IVF, IUI, Donor Program, and all infertility tests like laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and more.
Common Causes of Infertility
Infertility is a common disease for both male and female at least 10% of women suffer from fertility problems. There are many possible Causes of Infertility. However, it can be difficult to pin-point the exact cause for infertility, and some couples may suffer from multiple causes. Some possible causes of female factor infertility can include.
Effects of Female Infertility
- Ovulation disorders.
- Uterine or cervical abnormalities.
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage.
- Cancer and its treatment.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency.
- Pelvic adhesions.
- Being underweight.
Male infertility usually results from problems with Spermatogenesis. This can be due to Hormonal problems, poor functions of testicles or blockages in the male urogenital tract.
If your infertility is caused by some aspect of your lifestyle, your doctor can support you to change your behavior. If your infertility is a result from the side effect of medicines as your previous medical history, alternative treatments can be suggested.
Effects of male Infertility
- Abnormal sperm production or function.
- Problems with the delivery of sperm.
- Overexposure to certain environmental factors.
- Damage related to cancer and its treatment.
- Ejaculation issues & infections.
- Undescended testicles.
- Hormonal Imbalances.
Male infertility usually results from problems with spermatogenesis. This can be due to hormonal problems, poor function of the testicles or blockages in the male urogenital tract.
If your infertility is caused by some aspect of your lifestyle, your doctor can support you to change your behavior. If medication for a medical condition might be contributing to your infertility, they can also find alternative treatments.
Effects of male infertility
- Abnormal sperm production or function
- Problems with the delivery of sperm
- Overexposure to certain environmental factors
- Damage related to cancer and its treatment
- Ejaculation issues & infections
- Undescended testicles
- Hormonal imbalances
Choosing Between IUI and IVF
|1||Spend less Money||IUI… but|
|IUls costs less on a cycle to cycle basis and works for
many within three cycles, but it rarely works after three
failures and with certain diagnoses.
|2||Get Pregnant Quicker||IVF||Statistically, women who start with IVF get pregnant
faster than those who begin with IUI then switch to IVF.
|3||Reduce Risk of|
|IVF||IVF with a single embryo transfer almost guarantees a
singleton pregnancy. If IUI is used with medications (which
it usually is) there is a significant risk of multiples
|IVF||Genetic testing is the only way to reduce miscarriage risk.
This can only be done with IVF.
|5||Least Burdensome||IUI||IUI has the least amount of difficulty and invasiveness
among the two options.
|IVF||Women can freeze their unused embryos for later use. This
enables them to have them ready to go when they wish to
expand their families and has the added advantage of
keeping younger eggs viable.
|IUI||IUI has fewer risks overall than IVF.
Causes of infertility
|Sr.No.||Female infertility||Male infertility|
|1||Ovulation disorders||Abnormal sperm production or function|
|2||Uterine or cervical abnormalities||Problems with the delivery of sperm|
|3||Fallopian tube damage or blockage||Overexposure to certain environmental factors|
|4||Cancer and its treatment||Damage related to cancer and its treatment|
|5||Primary ovarian insufficiency||Varicocele|
|6||Pelvic adhesions||Ejaculation issues & infections|
|8||Prior surgeries||Prior surgeries|
|9||Hormonal imbalances||Hormonal imbalances|
Best IVF Center In Lucknow
IVF treatment is becoming very common in the todays time, it’s the best treatment for couples who are facing infertility issues. This Assisted Reproductive Technology provides the gift of parenthood by assisting couples to conceive a baby.
IVF involves fertilization of the egg, Embryo Development, and Implantation of Embryo in the uterus. There are several ways through which IVF can be done like using the couple’s own eggs and sperm or by donor program. Changes in lifestyle and bad eating habits can result in infertility. We are living in a fast-paced society and high-pressure jobs with other bad habits create stress which leads to infertility.
World Class IVF Lab
IVF Centre Successful Delivery
When it comes to infertility treatments, sometimes it becomes very difficult to rely on an IVF hospital especially when your experience with other centres was not satisfactory. Looking at the following factors can help you get the best IVF Centre in Lucknow:
- Hospital infrastructure
- IVF specialists’ experience
- IVF success rates
- No. Of successful delivery
There are many factors and conditions one should look for before choosing the best IVF Center and fertility hospital in Lucknow, because relying only on location proximity or doctor’s qualification just cannot help.
While these are the common factors, there are other factors as well that affect your treatment success. Look for the services and treatments available at the IVF clinic and check for the availability of advanced equipment and technology required for the treatment. Here, at Javitri IVF Center every factor is maintained with high success rate for IVF patients.
In this process, the female egg is taken out under anesthesia and fertilized with the husband’s sperm in the lab. The embryo formed after 3-5 days is transferred back in the uterus.
May involve 2-3 visits:
- One day for check-up / Pre-IVF preparation
- 15 days for IVF procedure (Second Visit)
- Embryo transfer (Required only in some cases)
No, IVF may sometimes cause mild discomfort or pain:
- The injections used for IVF are purified and injected in subcutaneous form
- The egg collection process is done under anaesthesia which is totally painless
The cost of IVF treatment may vary between ₹1.25 Lakhs to ₹2 Lakhs Approx. and depends on following factors.
- Reasons for male & female infertility
- Treatment method/technology suggested (Including additional treatments and services)
- Any other pre-existing medical condition
- Pre-implantation genetic testing (If required) .
The success rate of IVF technology relies on different factors such as reproductive history, lifestyle, infertility cause, age, etc. It also depends on the scientific techniques used by the doctors and medical staff you have chosen. We suggest you choose the best IVF center in Lucknow such as javitri IVF. It’s a national fertility service provider and emerging fast when it comes to handling IVF, fertility-related issues, IUI, etc.
“This Javitri hospital One of the best ivf centre in U.P. which provides excellent work in test tube baby as medical facilities. is very very good .I am very happy that I am come here for treatment .mam is very good all staff is very good . Thank you.”
Our Dream at Top IVF Center in Lucknow
Our mission at Javitri hospital : Best IVF centre in Lucknow is to eliminate infertility from the world.. and to do it at affordable pricing so that it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
World-class IVF treatment should not be just a luxury of the super-rich. We at Javitri Hospital – best IVF centre are proud to be the pioneers of affordable, world-class IVF treatment in India.
Our USP is
1. Transparent pricing.
2. Use of best injections, disposables and consumables.
3. Highest success rates in IVF at a pan-India level for many years in a row.
4. We do amidst the Highest number of IVF cycles every month at a pan-India level for many years.
5. We have Consistently been receiving Awards for Best IVF Center in Lucknow, IVF Leadership award etc. Year after year.
7. We offer EMI at 0% interest Rate to our patients.
So come join the movement.. let’s eliminate infertility from India 1 person at a time.